If you are already thinking about what you want to grow in your garden this season, start out right with organic seeds. Enjoy your Kitchen Gardening with chemical-free Radish Scarlet Globe – Organic Vegetable Seeds.
1 packet contains 30 Radish Scarlet Globe – Organic Vegetable Seeds.
The radish is an edible root vegetable of the family Brassicaceae, that was domesticated in Asia in pre-Roman times. Radishes are grown and consumed throughout the world, being mostly eaten raw as a crunchy salad vegetable with bite.
|Seeds per Packet
|Sativus, Raphanus sativus, Chinese radish, Japanese radish, Oriental radish, Muli Mulangi.
|Up to 30-46 centimete
|Late spring, mid-winter.
|Easy to grow.
Planting And Care
- Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening
- SunlightKeep the seedlings container in bright sunlight
- Protect the Radish seedlings from direct harsh sunlight
- SoilThe soil should be well drained and nutrient rich for Radish seedlings
- WateringWater the seedlings when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture
- Do not overwater the seedlings
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season
- Application of FertilizerDuring the main growing season feed the Radish seedlings with organic fertilizer once a month
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the seedlings so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily
- plant ProtectionRemove dead, infected or damaged seedlings from container
- Donts Do not overwater the seedlings especially when container does not have drainage holes
Radish Scarlet Globe Care
- How to Sow Radish Seeds
- You can grow Radish Seeds in three seasons, April-Aug, Sept-Oct, Nov-Jan
- Select a container having 3-5 inch diameter
- Fill the container with well-drained soil
- Moisten the surface of the soil with water spray
- Make a hole of 1 inch deep and put 1-2 seeds in each hole and cover the hole with fine layer of the soil
- Cover the seed container with a transparent plastic paper
- Place the seed tray in indirect bright light
- Remove plastic wrapping once seeds start to germinate
- Do not over-water the seedlings to avoid root rot
- Germination rate and viability of Red Chilli seed
- Radish seed Germination rate and viability is up to 70%
- Radish growth rate is medium
|Nutrient-rich well-draining soil with Optimum PH range 5.5 to 6.8.
|15.5 to 30-degree celsius.
|Apply any organic fertilizer.
Radish Scarlet Globe Uses
- Radish can help to clear your sinus cavities and soothe your sour throat
- It contains vitamin C
- Potassium from radish can help lower your risk of kidney stones
- Note: The following information is general guidelines, be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines
- They are used in salads, soups, sauces, and baked goods
- Before grating, clean radish, trim ends and peel if desired