Other than commonly known radishes, many different varieties exist. This Radish packet contains approximately 35 seeds.
The radish (Raphanus sativus) is an edible root vegetable. Roots flesh is crispy with mild pungency.Roots are pure white in color. The shape is long, cylindrical. It is grown as a summer and monsoon crop from April September.Root length is 30 to 35 cm.
|Seeds per Packet||35|
|Common Name||Radish pusa chetki, Mooli|
|Height||Up to 10 inches|
|Bloom Time||Spring and the fall|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Radishes require well-drained soil with consistent moisture
- Thin radishes to about an inch apart when the plants are a week old
- You will be amazed at the results
Radish Red Round Care
- The seeds should be sown about the middle of March to middle of August
- Plant them in the very rich soil about half to 1 inch deep and 1 inch apart; later, thin the seedlings 4 to 6 inches apart
|Sunlight||Full sun, part shade, Yields best in full sun.|
|Soil||Requires well-drained soil, loose soil, high in organic matter, free from stones.|
|Temperature||22 to 30 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||Prefer an organic fertilizer. Apply mulch for a summer season.|
Radish Red Round Special Feature
Wider adaptability and can tolerate high temperature.
Radish Red Round Uses
- These are used in many cooked and uncooked dishes