Growing hibiscus is an easy way to add a tropical flair to your garden. Hibiscus are deciduous shrubs with dark green leaves.
What makes it special:
- One of the best attractive flowering plants.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Perfect plant for outdoor garden.
- symbolize the fleeting and beauty of fame or personal glory.
This product does not have the flowers at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and it could be of any colored flower. Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family Malvaceae.
It is quite large containing several hundred species that are native to warm-temperate subtropical and tropical regions throughout the world. Hibiscus is deciduous herbaceous plants with dark green alternate ovate leaves. The yellow flowers are large, conspicuous, trumpet-shaped, with five or more petals yellow color. Hibiscus plants are beauties that will bring an exotic look to your garden.
|Plant Height||19 inch (48 cm)|
|Plant Spread||4 inch (10 cm)|
|Common Name||China rose, Hawaiian hibiscus, rose mallow.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 4.5 mete|
|Flower Colour||Yellow color.|
|Bloom Time||Throughout the year.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural direct bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright light.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||16 to 32 Degrees Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Hibiscus Special Feature
- They are commonly successfully used as landscape shrubs in the warmer parts
- Hibiscus tea lowers body temperatureHibiscus flower oil Promotes Hair Growth and Prevents Premature Hair GrayingNote: The following information is general guidelines
- Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines