1 packet contains Sem Phali 5gm seeds.(butter bean, Theobroma cacao)
Phaseolus lunatus is a legume grown for its edible seeds, or beans.
|butter bean, Theobroma cacao,seim bean,lablab bean
|20.00 to 30.00 feet
|easy to grow
Planting And Care
- To help conserve water, reduce stress, and encourage healthy growth, apply a 2- to 4-inch layer of chopped and shredded leaves, grass clippings, or shredded bark around the base of your plants
- Allow about an inch of space between the mulch and the base stem of the plant
Dolichos Improved SM Care
- They are usually shipped in the spring as bare roots when plants are fully dormant, well before they have leafed out
- They, ll look like a bundle of sticks on arrival
- Note, they are not dead,simply dormant
- If you are buying container-grown plants (vs
- bare-root plants), plant them by May or early June for best results
|Full sun to part shade
|well-drained soil that are loamy sandy and averagely mild can suit its growth.
|Apply any organic fertilizer
|November to january
Dolichos Improved SM Special Feature
Commercially grown pantropically for its seeds/beans. Interesting small ornamental tree for tropical areas.
Dolichos Improved SM Uses
- it is good for digestive system, relieving constipation,help in weight loss
- The sem phali (pulses) contains good protein
- sem phali green pod is consumed as vegetable and its bean as pulse