If you are already thinking about what you want to grow in your garden this season, start out right with organic seeds. Enjoy your Kitchen Gardening with a chemical-free Cucumber Green Organic Vegetable Seeds.
1 packet contains 30 Cucumber Green seeds.
Cucumber is a widely cultivated plant in the gourd family Cucurbitaceae. It is a creeping vine that bears cucumiform fruits that are used as vegetables.
|Seeds per Packet
|Cucumis sativus, Cucumber.
|up to 91.44 centimeters
|Summer (After 35-40 days of sowing)
|easy to grow.
Planting And Care
- Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening
- SunlightKeep the seedlings container in Natural bright light
- SoilThe soil should be well drained and nutrient rich for Cucumber seedlings
- WateringWater the seedlings when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture
- Do not overwater the seedlings
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season
- Application of FertilizerDuring the main growing season feed the Cucumber seedlings with organic fertilizer once a month
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the seedlings so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily
- plant ProtectionRemove dead, infected or damaged seedlings from container
- DontsDo not overwater the seedlings especially when container does not have drainage holes
Cucumber Green Care
- How to Sow cucumber green SeedsSow the seeds during June or January to April
- Select a container having up to 7 inch diameter
- Fill the container with well-drained soil
- Moisten the surface of the soil with water spray
- Make a hole of 1 inch deep and put 1-2 seeds in each hole and cover the hole with fine layer of the soil
- Cover the seed container with a transparent plastic paper
- Place the seed tray in indirect bright light
- Remove plastic wrapping once seeds start to germinate
- Do not over-water the seedlings to avoid root rot
- Germination rate and viability of cucumber green seedcucumber green seed Germination rate and viability is up to 70%
- cucumber green growth rate is medium
|Natural bright light.
|Nutrient-rich well-draining soil with Optimum pH ranges from 6.0 to 7.0.
|15 to 32 degrees celsius.
|Apply any organic fertilizer.
|Harvesting can be done 55-65 days after sowing. let cucumbers get too large or they will taste bitter.At peak harvesting time, you should be picking cucumbers every couple of days. Harvest regular slicing cucumbers when they are about 6 to 8 inches long. Do not let them get yellow, the cucumber is of the highest quality when it is uniformly green, firm, and crisp. Any cucumbers left on the vine too long will also get tough skins and lower plant productivity.
Cucumber Green Uses
- Cucumber Help you stay hydrated, Support heart health
- Protects your brain from neurological diseases, also protects skin against the effects of aging
- Cucumber Fight inflammation in the body and reduce the risk of cancer
- Note: The following information is general guidelines, be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines
- Cucumbers are most often eaten raw in salads, in cold soups, in cucumber based sauces
- Cucumbers are also the vegetable of choice for pickles
- It can be used as a condiment or when mixed with larger chunks of other vegetables or fruits made into an actual salad