The Spinach is a most common vegetable in many food cultures. This packet contains approximately 35 seeds.
Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more versatile in both its nutrition and its ability to be eaten raw or cooked.
|Seeds per Packet
|Up to 8 inches
|Spring as well as fall and winter season
|Easy to grow
Planting And Care
- Keep well watered to avoid bolting
- Avoid over-watering
- Water when the soil feels dry to touch
- Apply nitrogen-rich fertilizer in the growing stages
- Avoid damage to the roots if you wish to grow further
Spinach Pahari Care
- The best growing technique for spring and summer crops is to sow direct into prepared seed beds in the kitchen garden or greenhouse border
- Grow at closer density for baby leaf
- Tip a small amount of seed into your hand, take a pinch and spread thinly along the trench
- Cover with soil, label and water
|Well-drained soil, Loamy Soil
|70 degrees F
|Apply any organic fertilizer.
|Spring sowings should be ready to be picked in 40 to 50 days. Harvest in the morning.
Spinach Pahari Special Feature
Spinach leaves give shades of green when used as a natural dye.
Spinach Pahari Uses
- Extraordinarily high in vitamin C and rich in riboflavin
- Spinach can be eaten raw in cold or warm salads or cooked and used as a side dish, in soups or pasta sauces