Enjoy the amazing colorful flower with shade in your outdoor hot places by growing an excellent flowering Tecoma tree.
Tecoma is fast growing evergreen tree in Bignoniaceae family. It has sharply toothed, pinnate green leaves and bears large, showy, bright golden yellow trumpet-shaped flowe
|Plant Height||12 inch (30 cm)|
|Plant Spread||5 inch (13 cm)|
|Common Name||Tecoma, Cape Honeysuckle, Bignoniaceae, ginger thomas.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 5 feet|
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||Early summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Orange Jubilee is outstanding grown as a single specimen or harmonious when grown with other water-saving plants to create a mini, subtropical oasis.
- As a screen to cover a drab block wall or shade a west-facing window, or as a focal point to add drama, this plant will not disappoint.
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Temperature||20 to 30 degrees C|
- The plant is used for the ornamental purpose as avenue plant