HRMN 99 Apple Plant (Grafted) apple tree is a deciduous tree in the rose family best in terms of sweetness, richness, and flavor.
The apple tree is a deciduous tree in the rose family best known for its sweet, pomaceous fruit, the apple. It is cultivated worldwide as a fruit tree and is the most widely grown species in the genus Malus.It is cultivated worldwide as a fruit tree.
Plant Specifications*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
Common Name Apple, Seb Maximum Reachable Height Up to 6 m Flower Colour White with a pink tinge Bloom Time Spring Difficulty Level Easy to grow
Planting and care
- Use a balanced fertilizer every three months until the tree begins to bear fruit, and apply nitrogen annually once the tree is mature.
- Watering is done early in the morning if the soil is dry until the plants get established.
- Prune the plant after harvesting the fruits.
Apple Tree care
Apple plantation is done from June to December. Normally, this plant is planted at a spacing of 4 x 4 m into pits of 60 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm. At the time of planting, mix organic manure in the soil.
Also, you can plant in the planter using the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1).
Sunlight Full sunlight Watering Moderately Soil Sandy loam well-drained soil Temperature 15 to 25 degree C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer.
Apple Tree special feature
Apple fruits are delicious taste and excellent flavour.
Apple Tree uses
- Apple is used for the ornamental purpose
- Apples are an important ingredient in many desserts, such as apple pie, apple crumble, apple crisp and apple cake
Sale!Fruit Plants, Under 299
HRMN 99 Apple Fruit Plant
+ Free Shipping
(MRP Inclusive of all taxes)
- Shipping ₹ 90 for order Below 500
- Shipping ₹ 79 for order RS 500 – 999
- Free Shipping for order above 1000
- Dispatch in 7 days
- Country of origin: India
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.